djay unveils an Apple Watch remote mixer, djay Pro for Mac gains Pioneer DJ support + video features
Originally posted on 9to5Mac:
In addition to making djay 2 for iPhone (reg. $2.99) and iPad (reg. $9.99) free for one week, Algoriddim is ready to reveal djay for Apple Watch, which it dubs “the world’s first wearable DJ controller”, and two big announcements for djay Pro for Mac including a new partnership with Pioneer DJ and a brand new video mode for mixing.
View original 432 altre parole
Originally posted on TechCrunch:
As rumored for months, Google has just announced plans to offer its own wireless cellular service.
Here’s what we know so far:
- It’s called “Project Fi”
- It’s for Nexus 6 owners only, at first.
- It’s invite only right now. You can sign up for an invite here.
- It’s built on top of Sprint and T-Mobile’s networks
- No contracts
- Subscribers pay $20 for unlimited talk/text, and then pay $10 per gig of data. So a 3GB plan would be $30 on top of that $20, coming out to a total of $50.
- You only pay for what you use, but in sort of a strange way: if you pay for 3GB of data per month ($30) but only use 1.5GB, you’ll get $15 back at the end of the month.
- It’s all tied into Google Hangouts, which will allow you to place calls from your number on any Hangouts-enabled…
View original 27 altre parole